PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- Through our group CrossFit classes, we improve your fitness and ability not only inside the gym, but more importantly outside the gym so that you can interact with your daily environment in a more safe, effective, and efficient manner.
- We also offer private training sessions with one of our coaches so that you can accomplish your fitness goals quicker. These sessions can be done on a personal 1-on-1 basis, or with a friend or partner!
- Our “Jax & Jill’s” program is for kids ages 3-14 emphasizing proper functional movement to ensure safety throughout childhood and adolescence. This translates to physical literacy, enhanced sports performance, while minimizing injury.
- Not only does it improve a child’s academic studies, but also keeps them physically active in a fun environment where they get to PLAY in a functional manner that translates in sports and everyday life!
- The foods and drinks we consume provides energy for all mental and physical activities that we do. At best, we fuel our bodies with quality choices that not only sustain our energy levels throughout the day, but also improve our health markers. At worst, we fuel our bodies in a manner that take us on a roller-coaster ride with our energy levels, decreasing our health markers by the day, making us sicker in the long run.
- Because of this, we believe that quality nutrition forms the FOUNDATION of our entire program and is PRIORITY in improving both health & fitness.
- We offer nutritional education, guidance & accountability based off of empirical (tried and true, factual, evidence-based) data. Our goal is to improve objective measurable health & fitness markers by what we consume.
- NOTE: We are not licensed nutritionists or dietitians, nor do we prescribe to cure any condition. We provide options in best practices and advice for the client.
Interested in being a member and what that entails? Click here for more info!